Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Series of Pop Culture

One episode into this new game show on VH1 and I'm completely upset that I didn't get off my ass and go try out to be on this thing. I'm not trying to be cocky, but I pretty much knew every single answer to the questions feature on the show. I'm serious. Every single answer. I think the only drawback would have been that you have to be part of a 3 person team and each team member has to answer questions. I know some people who know this or that, but I never met anyone who knows as much as I know. My talents were probably better served on the IFC game show from last year where movie nuts strutted their stuff individually, although the prizes on that thing were incredibly lame. VH1 is putting up 250K for the winning team for the World Series, a sum that should have motivated me to track down some like minded individuals to dominate. Instead I will sit and watch this contest unfold and hate myself more and more for having zero motivation and a boat load of useless knowledge floating around my head.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even in my cable free world I saw this was happening. I haven't seen the show but yes you would be man on this. I would have volunteered my services but I think we both know that my strong suits (Brady Bunch, Hogan's Heros and grunge) probably wouldn't have taken me far.

So how do you get your post on on this thing? I have been mulling a diatribe about the fact that the only thing I took away from Superman Returns is that the bastard is a fucking deadbeat dad.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah..i totally thought of you when i was watching this...

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home