Thursday, October 19, 2006

Go Beth!

Maybe it's because I'm an old head, but I have a total crush on Beth Anthony currently "playing the victim" on the newest Real World Challenge show called The Duel. Beth is a veteran of the MTV franchise having appeared way back when on the second installment of the Real World and is most famous for prying upstart comedian David from dragging a comforter drapped Tami down the hall after she put his Timberlands in the toilet. It was on this season that Beth earned her reputation as a meddler and at the time I recall being slightly annoyed with her. Frankly, I also didn't think she was all that attractive.

But Beth has become the ubervillian of the Challenge shows over the past 5 years and I love seeing her tussle with Tonya or Tina, acting completely above it all yet getting down and dirty in her sly, underhanded way. The last time Beth graced a Challenge show everyone ganged up on her and she single handedly took them all on and did some winning for a change. Up until this point she was merely a bitch at times and completely unsocialable, most likely just acting her age which on an MTV reality show is a no-no. But when she was forced up against a wall, I saw a totally different side of Beth and I got kind of googly-eyed...total reality TV crush ensued. Even though she left the show as a punk by bowing out of the final head to head challenge, I still was in awe of her aura.

Already the wolves are out and everyone is gunning for my Beth this year. Tina got herself booted off on week two by taking a swing at Beth, that's how much she is loathed. But I know my Beth will represent us old heads well and ward them all off as long as she can. I dream that she wins this year. And by the way, Beth hasn't looked hotter! Fuck you Tina for dissing Beth's possible Botox usage you filthy, nasty, ugly wench. Beth is sexy, 30-something and ready to kick some ass...that's my Beth A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home