Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Supernova

I had to add my two cents. I "watched" this while a busily downloaded real music from itunes last night and this thing is a fucking trainwreck. They are all talentless boobs, stars and contestants alike. Navarro makes me more uncomfortable everytime I see him, he is one sceevy SOB. Gilby Clarke (who I will admit did produce one of my favorite albums of the last 5 years "The Bronx") looks like a young Col. Sanders. I thought I had some respect for Jason Newsted jumping ship from the ball-less wonder that Metallica has become but I'm sure that other three are sitting back saying "...and we thought we needed therapy?". Tommy Lee, well what can you expect of the functionally retarded. You go Corky.

Is there any doubt that CBS is saying "what have we done...again"? I'm sure that they are scrambling and this will either finish up on one the CBS/Viacom/Paramount owned cable networks or expect double and triple eliminations in the next few weeks cause ain't nobody gonna let this go for a full run.

Oh and was it too hard for anyone to go on the internet and look up the name Supernova? The SoCal band of the same name (who have been in existance for 10 + years) has just filed suit and they seem to have a strong case. Doesn't hurt that their drummer is a lawyer and apparently had locked up all the appropriate copyright and trademark issues long before this came along.

This thing has the potential to become the stuff of network legend

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger jooliepoison said...

i can't take newstead seriously with that beavis haircut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home