Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Buzz

Usually I leave celebrity bullshit up to Joolie, but I heard some junk recently that I think I need to talk about on here.

First of all, Vince and Jen might be an odd couple but aren't they done as of last week? It's time for a new odd coupling to take the crown on this one and I have the perfect pair. Topher Grace is dating Ivanka Trump. True story. That's just odd. Especially if you saw her wooden personality come through on the Apprentice last season.

And here's a nugget I love. Ryan Phillipe is leaving that annoying, ugly midget Reese Witherspoon after popping out two kids with her. The reason I love it is because every so often there is a Hollywood couple that comes along that everyone gets convinced will beat the odds and they never do. Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson? Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman? I've heard this shit a million times. Celebs deep down hate other celebs and they always leave them. It will be a sad day, but one day Gwenie Paltrow will be a single mom clawing her way back into the limelight.

And just as as sidenote: Even if the new Killers or My Chemical Romance albums are agressively sold at this late time of the year both bands would be hard pressed to take the title of best rock band of the year from Nickelback. And by best I mean the most records sold and money made, not actually the best. I'm being coy. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home