Friday, August 11, 2006

Shuffling The IPod


1)The Shining-Badly Drawn Boy
If you don't like BDB then check this song out and you mosdef will afterwards

2)Great Salt Lake-Band of Horses
Thanks Joolie for the tip, I love these guys.

3)Still Suspicion Holds You Tight-Black RebelMotorcycle Club
The horns are great on this track!

4)Car-Built to Spill
Great drinking song.(slow but gets the buzz done)

5)By Your Side-Coco Rosie
All women should sing (talk) about their men like these lovely ladies (beats are great.

6)Me, My Yoke and I-Damien Rice
Damien drops acoustic and rocks with electric.

7)Junk Bond Trader- Elliot Smith
Sometimes I catch on to genius late and this is a prime example, just listen to this song, amazing.

8)Just a Thought-Gnarls Barkley
This guys voice mixed with these beats recipe for drunk Kevvy on the dance floor.

9)Be My Husband- Jeff Buckley
Amazing cover (Nina Simone) by a under appreciated artist who career was short lived.

10)Belong- Remy Zero
This guy not only dated Alyssa Millano but he also has a great voice. Drum beat is great in this tune.

11)I Needed It Most- My Morning Jacket
Up and coming band, words pretty much out. People compare to Radiohead. I love that their music is simple but very, very addicting. This guy's voice is amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home