Thursday, September 07, 2006

Boogie Bites Back!

OMG! Boogie gets all pumped up after Will got tossed from the Big Brother house and destroys the girls in the HOH competitions. And he bounced my girl Janelle for strategic reasons, thus making this show the most frustrating television show I've ever devoted time to.

Taking Erika to the final two was the only move Boogie could make since Janelle would have won easily over either of them in the vote. However, now we have to watch either a complete misogynist dick or a floater win a half million. Ugh. This is like worst case scenario shit. I'd rather see Will and Janelle go head to head and have a real player have a shot at winning. Think about it, Boogie coasted by on Will's coat tails and Erika jumped on Boogie's coat tails late in the game, so neither deserves to win. This is All Stars and a scrub is gonna get the prize money. I want my summer back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home