Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rock Star

Anyone give a shit about this show? I thought not.

Yeah, so Toby the Aussie is now the front runner after unveiling his catchy little ditty this week, Throw It Away. Ha. That could be Dilana's theme song for her collapse on this show, right? The band liked his song so much, they gave him a Honda Element. Storm finally got her walking papers, but not before making me wish for Marty Casey to be here. Storm's cover of Wish You Were Here was ter-ri-ble and I'm glad she got the boot. However, Dilana better be next as she is on the downward spiral big time, this week tearing some tendon's in her leg on top of alienating her housemates and the viewing public with her mouth. Cheap Trick is punk rock Dilana? Ever heard of the Sex Pistols or the Ramones? Idiot.

I will admit that I am warming up to Lukas, his original song exuded some real emotion and his cover last night was a barely recognizable Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi that worked for me. Everyone else just annoys me at this point, and Lukas seems oddly detached from the group which I like. But then again, is winning this show the thing for Lukas? I wouldn't wish winning this show on my worst enemy, having to perform with those tools and tour with Panic Channell...give me a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home