Monday, November 13, 2006

I Want That!

Lest you think me greedy, I figure other people might see these items as potential gift giving ideas for people other than me. But let the record show...I think these items would suit me just fine as well. This is a hot retro table top stereo speaker system with a dock for any IPod. It even comes with a matching skin for your player if you are anal about crap like that. I've been underusing my Nano Pod of late because I don't have anything to connect to it except my headphones. I think this would help me listen to music more than I do these days. And you can hunt this down for $65.00 (Speck Products is the manufacturer and selling it for $150) if you look hard enough.
So much for his retirement. Jay Z is back and Kingdom Come is what the critics are calling a masterpiece. I've never been one for rap, but Jay Z's work with Linkin Park was very likable to me. And on this bad boy he's working with the likes of Chris Martin from Coldplay. Nice...
I listened to Ordinary People once a day for about 4 months straight. R&B has gone a little too street over the last decade and John Legend brings it back a little. Simple, pure, soul.
I heard about this book on the Howard Stern show. Stand up comics telling their best road story. How could this not be at the very least a funny read?

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Scooter said...

scratch off John Legend and I Killed thanks to my sister who sent them to me for my b-day.

dope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home