Saturday, November 11, 2006

Spoil Me!

Since Christmas is right around the corner, and my birhday is seven days before that, I'm starting to sneak hints about what I want to my family members and friends. Ever since Al Gore created this lovely thing we call the Internet, I have been able to find the craziest stuff and I always want it. Bad. Here are the things that aren't super over-priced and would fit in your gift-buying budget.




"I Like You" by Amy Sedaris

Amy is funnier than all of the SNL women put together. She tries to outdo Martha in a fun and completely stripped down way with her new hospitality book. Since I'm starting to get all domestic, I figured that I need something like this to tell me how to be polite and courteous to my house guests.




"Michael and Jeffery" Print by Aesthetic Apparatus

I want to hang this over my bed. Is that sick? Aesthetic Apparatus makes amazing posters and I want all of them. They aren't too horribly priced, either.




"Old School Photo Album"

Urban Outfitters is selling this photo album that reminds me of the ones that my parents had...if only the pages had that super sticky glue and plastic film that always messed up your photos...




"Scary Storis to Tell in the Dark Box Set"

These books used to scare the living daylights out of me when I was a little girl. I think that this is where I became obsessed with dark images and creepy stories, eventually covering my entire upper torso with tattoos of screaming women. If I only knew that then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home