Sunday, December 17, 2006

Best of 2006 : TV

What was the best TV had to offer in 2006? Well, I can think of at least a couple dozen but I'll try to keep my list to a top ten for the sake of seeming like a shut in who never turns off the tube.

1. Hiro Nakamura!!! My little lovable Japanese time stopper is the best reason among a sea of reasons that a) Heroes is the best new show on TV and b) you should be watching!

2. The Entourage boys.

3. James Spader and Will Shatner chewing up the screen on Boston Legal.

4. Tim Gunn.

5. Jim and Pam's cliffhanger kiss on The Office.

6. Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock.

7. Matthew Perry and Bradley Whitford on Studio 60.

8. The incredible transformations that take place on The Biggest Loser.

9. Lost. I still have no clue 3 seasons in what the fuck is going on?

10. Call me a pussy, but I still think Grey's Anatomy is better than your average night time soap opera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home