Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The One

Okay, so I found a way to enjoy Rock Star Supernova. Just watch this horrendous piece of crap, The One on ABC, which featured performances by probably the 10 worst singers I have ever heard. At one point I thought the show was a joke, a mock American Idol/Real World hybrid because the performances were so off key and stiff by performer after performer. And yet the "judges" kept right on giving some inflated support driving me to say aloud at one point, "is this really happening?"

A recent post on here predicted that Rock Star wouldn't actually finish out the season on the air, and I know that is just a wish and not a reality, but my God this show might actually suffer the fate of getting the axe before it concludes. I cannot imagine anyone viewing what I saw and deciding to tune in a second time. And I'm pissed that I had to make choices in TV Land last night and opted to TIVO this hunk of junk over Last Comic Standing.

I'm going to give my spin on Rock Star after tonight's vote off show, but let me try to sum up how unenthused I am at that program. I've gone on record saying that Galena would win the slot in Tommy Lee's new band and only discovered last night that the chick I'm referring to is actually named Dilana. I can't even remember the performers names this year. Shameful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home