Monday, August 21, 2006

Snake Bit

Apparently the endless promotion of Snakes on a Plane didn't mean jack shit when it came to getting people in the theater. 15 million was all it could muster this past opening weekend. And this despite reviews from critics practically pleading with people to see just how entertainly awful this movie is. Tragic.

However, I wish I would have went to see SNOAP since I instead spent good money on Accepted which offered me nothing that I hadn't seen in Caddyshack, Revenge of the Nerds, PCU or Animal House. This had all the makings of a good movie, preposterous plot, funny secondary characters but lacked a true leading man and quite frankly an R rating. Justin Long...I love you in those Mac commercials, but John Cusack you ain't. I will say that "ask me about my weiner" is my new summer catch phrase. "I tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane," just isn't my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home