Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trailer Park - Comedy Edition

The Pick of Destiny, featuring the Kyle Gass and Jack Black band Tenacious D, is a movie that I was very eager to get a glimpse of. Now that I've seen the trailer, I'm sort of bummed out because to me it looks really, really bad. Tenacious D rock hard, a known truth. Jack Black is a comic genius, another known truth. But this movie just looks like an in joke that only Kyle and Jack are in on.

Thankfully, Borat looks like it's going to be a pisser. This is another movie I worried about, translating a guy who does 5 minutes on D Ali G show into a feature movie spells disaster (see EVERY Saturday Night Live movie ever made), but the trailer has me really juiced.

I'm a sucker for the Jackass crew, and the trailer for Number 2 shows that these boys haven't changed a bit in a five years. Except for Don Vito who allegedly touches little girls at skate parks now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home