Thursday, July 20, 2006

Big Brother Six Forever!!

Is this All Star verison going to be a complete domination by BB6? I sure hope so. God I hate some of the idiots on this show. Why is Chicken George on this show? That old loser was dressed in a costume made of tin foil for tonight's vote off episode. And everyone else just seems to feel sorry for him. My man James from BB6 took the HOH in a nail biter and secured the safety for another week of his old castmates one would assume. Janelle, Kasyar and now James. That's pretty much domination.

Now don't get me wrong, I think it would be incredible television if James decided to turn on his old friends, but it's highly unlikely considering just how much the rest of the house is after them. Nakomis got the boot tonight, which leaves a lot of very crafty players like Will and Boogie still around. However, it's just not enough if they can't win any competitions. If James has a brain in his head he goes right after Chilltown and gets both those clowns on the block.

Is BB All Stars winning me over? I'll say. Especially since the rest of this summer's reality tv selection appears to be 100% inedible ot my pallate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home